According to a recent survey, 82% of Americans think small businesses should be the top priority for any stimulus plan in the future. Thankfully, relief appears to be on the way with President Biden’s proposed stimulus package, which includes:
- $15 billion in grants—not loans—for small business employers.
- $35 billion in low-interest loans for small businesses.
- An extension of the PPP program, with $284 billion in loans.
If you are a small business owner looking for help to stay afloat until the virus is under control, here are some great resources to explore:
- Applications for renewed PPP program are now open for both first-time and repeat applicants.
- The Sacramento County Economic Development office maintains a helpful website for small businesses.
- Business owners should stay in close touch with their SBA-approved lender to take advantage of the latest developments. Click here for a list of area lenders.
For small businesses local to California, here are some resources specifically for you:
- California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program.
- California Rebuilding Fund.
- Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program.
If you are looking for additional help navigating your financial options, please do not hesitate to contact us.